“Come unto Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
These are some of my favorite verses in the Bible. These are red letter words of Jesus Himself and they are a beckoning of salvation and its results. Lets look closer and embrace these truths.
1. An INVITATION: “Come” this word is used several times in the last chapter of the Bible; “The Spirit and bride say “Come!”.
2. An INDIVIDUAL: “unto Me” the Lord Jesus calls us to Him.
3. An INVOLVEMENT: “all you” all means all but you have to respond.
4. An INIQUITY: “are weary and burdened” that is a load of sin.
5. An INTERCESSION: “I will give you rest” the mind, body and soul.
6. An INSTRUCTION: “take my yoke upon you and learn of Me”
7. An INTEGRITY: “I am gentle and humble in heart” I need that Lord!
8. An IMMORTALITY: “you will find rest for your souls.” Only He can do that. Our sin is immoral and immortal and only the God can remove it.
9. An IMPLICATION: “My yoke is easy and my burden is light” when we connect with Him, things get better, lighter, brighter, longer and we are not alone. He implies we are yoked to God Himself.
We LOVE you so.. how about liking us on Facebook?..
Powered By Facebook Like Post Plugin