1. People do what they want to, even if it denies what they need to do.
2. There are people who need care, people who give care and people who don’t care.
3. Some people spend their entire life in crisis and sadly, that is the normality for their world. Overwhelming pity and compassion as I feel the masses in darkness.
4. There is always a path out of the desert but you must keep walking and be certain of your direction and don’t walk alone.
5. Inconsistency leads to deeper regret than any other failure in life. We repeat the same mistakes and sins and are depressed due to those cycles of life.
6. Doing the right thing is important… and doing it for the right reason is just as important… and doing it with the righteous power gives glory to God.
7. We are a sum total of our finitude, or birth, with those genetic influences; those things in life thrust on us we cannot control and our individual choices and responses we alone make. Choices cannot be denied as priority.
8. We readily blame others for failure, covet their success, criticize others good fortunes and excuse our behavior. The life of a victim is the anemic flow of living.
9. Life here has closure but eternity does not, because its doors swing on the hinges of faith and obedience. The door is clearly marked with the Lords name and forgiveness with new life behind it. Its an invitation, not an intimidation.
“If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of HIM.” 1 John 2:29
-Br. Larry Sparks Prayers and love for this gift of Wednesday
We LOVE you so.. how about liking us on Facebook?..
Powered By Facebook Like Post Plugin